Create directly on screen with our most natural pen experience
The Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 is an advanced creative pen display, designed to enhance every creative breakthrough.
- Includes a Wacom Pro Pen 2 for superior accuracy, tilt detection and 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- An on-screen keypad, radial menus and the ExpressKey™ Remote offer a more intuitive experience.
- Virtually no parallax and jitter while using premium 4K screens, complete with world class Adobe RGB 98% color performance.
- Etched glass screens reduce glare and reflections while providing a natural, pen on paper feel as you draw.
- Built-in legs raise your Wacom Cintiq Pro from 5° to 20°.
- The optional Wacom Ergo Stand lets you raise, tilt and rotate your Cintiq Pro to find the most natural position for you.
- Add the optional creative PC module Cintiq Pro Engine to turn your Cintiq Pro into a powerful creative pen computer
- Compatible with Mac and Windows.
- Product Type Creative Pen Display 24
- Model number DTK-2420
- Size 677 x 394 x 47 mm (26.65 x 15.5 x 1.9 inch)
- Weight 7 kg (15.43 lbs) without optional stand
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally) 60 cm / 23.6 inch
- Technology IPS UHD high brightness panel
- Displayable Colors (maximum) 1.07 billion colors (10 bits color)
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Viewing Angle 176° (88°/88°) H, (88°/88°) V
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1
- Brightness 350 cd/m2
- Response Rate 12 ms
- Active Area 522 X 294 mm (20.55 X 11.57 inch)
- Color Gamut 99% Adobe RGB
- Industry Standard Pre-sets 6500° K whitepoint default
- Graphics Input USB type C port (supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode) or DisplayPort or HDMI2.0 port required for 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- Multi-Touch Yes
- Pen Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Pressure Levels 8192, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Range 40 degrees
- Tilt Recognition ±60 levels
- Type Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Switches Tip switch, 2 side switches, eraser
- Nibs 10 (6 standard, 4 felt)
- Pen Box/ Holder Yes - Pen Holder
- Pen Stand Yes
- Grip Latex-free silicone rubber
- Technology Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution 5080 lpi
- ExpressKeys™ 17 customizable, application-specific on optional ExpressKey™ Remote
- Touch Ring Yes - on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Touch Strips No
- Rocker Ring And Home Button Yes - on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Radial Menu Yes
- Precision Mode Yes
- Display Toggle Yes
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size Yes
- ExpressKey™ Remote Dimensions 135 x 52 x 10 mm (5.3 x 2.0 x 0.4 inch)
- ExpressKey™ Remote Continuous Operation Up to 160 hours, if a key is pressed every 30 seconds
- ExpressKey™ Remote Charge Time Up to 2 hours
- Stand Adjustability Integrated pop-out legs for 20° angle (5° angle without legs)
- Orientation Right or left-handed use
- Cables Included USB to USB cable (3m), DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable (3m), HDMI2.0 to HDMI2.0 cable (3m),USB-C to USB-C cable (1.5m), DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter, MicroUSB to USB cable (for ExpressKey Remote)
- PC and Mac Connection USB-C supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DPAM), or DisplayPort and standard USB-A, or HDMI port and standard USB-A port
- Ports included 4 x USB3 ports
1 x USB C port
1 x HDMI2.0 port
1 x DP port
2 USB-A Ports (one for ExpressKey Remote dongle)
- Audio Audio headset jack, built-in microphone
- Power Supply Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Supply Output 20 VDC, 2.25 A (max)
- Power Consumption
- Battery Rechargable Li-ion battery on included ExpressKey Remote
- Security Kensington® Lock Port (lock purchased separately)
- System Requirements PC: Windows® 7 or later (latest service pack/build),
Mac: OS X 10.11 or later (latest update),
USB-C port with DisplayPort Alternate Mode (UHD), or Mini DisplayPort/DisplayPort (UHD) and USB-A, or HDMI 2.0 (UHD) and USB-A; Internet access for driver download.
- What's Included Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 pen display,
Wacom Pro Pen 2 with 4-color pen ring set,
ExpressKey™ Remote (with USB-A RF dongle and 30cm micro-USB to USB charger cable),
Pen stand with 10 replacement nibs (6 standard, 4 felt) and nib removal tool,
180W AC adaptor and 1.8m power cable,
1.5m USB-C to USB-C cable,
3m DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable,
3m HDMI2.0 to HDMI2.0 cable,
3m standard USB-A to USB-A cable,
DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter,
Quick Start Guide,
- Certifications VCCI Class B, FCC Part 15 Subpart B (class B) and C, CE, IC ICES-003 and 210, RCM, KCC, BSMI, C-tick, CB, CCC, GOST-R, China RoHS, Korean RoHS, EU RoHS
- Additional Accessories Wacom Ergo Stand, Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine, Wacom Color Manager, Wacom Pro Pen 3D, Wacom Keyboard, Replacement Wacom nibs (standard and flex) for Wacom Pro Pen 2, Additional previous generation pens (Classic, Airbrush, Art, Pro Pen), Replacement ExpressKey Remote, Replacement Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Limited Warranty 2 years in Europe
- Size Approximations Specification numbers like display size, active area and weight are approximate