Who is eligible to Purchase?
- Students / Tutors*
Full or part time students of an Educational Institution as:
- Academic or vocational institutions, accredited by the applicable governmental regulatory agency in the country in which the educational institutions have their principal offices; Accredited public or private primary, secondary or higher education school providing full-time instruction. This includes nursery schools, primary schools, secondary schools, high schools, grammar schools, schools for the handicapped, teacher training colleges, technical colleges, further education colleges, research institutes, adult education centres and State run or State subsidised facilities for the re-training of the unemployed.
Full time students of an Educational Institution as:
- Home schools approved in writing.
- Teaching hospitals or medical training schools, wholly owned and operated by an Educational Establishment.
- Public Research Establishments
- Faculty and Staff
Full or part time faculty and staff employed by accredited Education institution as defined in section 1. above.
- Students not currently enrolled at an accredited Education Institution
- Faculty and staff not currently employed at an accredited Education Establishment.
- Students, faculty, and staff who are not willing or able to provide appropriate identification
- Students, faculty, or staff enrolled or employed at the following mentioned educational entities:
- An academic or vocational institution NOT accredited by the applicable governmental regulatory agency in the country in which the educational institution has its principal offices.
- Hospitals not wholly owned and operated by an Educational Establishment; churches, religious organisations that are not accredited schools; military schools that do not grant academic degrees.
Training centres or schools granting certificates for courses such as computer software training or job training that are not accredited schools.
*The use of the Wacom Services is limited to persons over the age of 18. Should you be younger than 18, you may only proceed with verifiable parental or guardian consent.